Try this Paleo brownie recipe on for size. Triple Chocolate Paleo Brownies. You can make them in 3 flavors: regular chocolate, mint chocolate, or even espresso triple chocolate flavors. Luckily for you, I have included a recipe for all three!
These are the easiest, tastiest, and most decadent “flourless” Paleo brownies I have ever had in my life. Period.
If they were in high school they would be voted “Most Likely to Succeed”. The other crazy thing is they taste even better the next day…if they last that long. You have been warned.
Triple Chocolate Paleo Brownies Recipe
- 3 oz. dark chocolate bar 60% cacao or higher (I used Alter Eco)
- 3 organic cage-free eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life chocolate chips (soy free, dairy free)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, grade B
- 1/4 cup Coconut Crystals (coconut palm sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon plus a few drops of vanilla extract
- [optional] peppermint extract
- [optional] dark mint chocolate bar
- [optional] espresso (or coffee) grinds
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium sized bowl melt the dark chocolate bar using the double boiler method.
- Once the chocolate is melted, slowly stir in the liquid coconut oil.
- Then stir in the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Now whisk in the dry ingredients, the Coconut Crystals (coconut palm sugar) and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease an 8×8″ square glass pan with coconut oil and pour in the brownie batter.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Notes For the Chocolate Mint Variety
If you want mint chocolate Paleo brownies, you’re not alone! I’ve made them using this recipe numerous times. If you’re not a mint chocolate fan its okay, I still love you.
Just replace the vanilla extract with peppermint extract and then use a mint dark chocolate bar, I also use one from Alter Eco.
If you wanted to go all out and create espresso triple chocolate paleo brownies, you could add coffee extract in place of the mint or vanilla and throw in a tablespoon or so of some espresso grinds (or coffee if you’re not fancy pants).
The post Triple Chocolate Paleo Brownies Recipe appeared first on .