IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Please don’t buy Fat Gripz Extreme unless you have been training with Fat Gripz Original for at least a few months or you are an advanced athlete.
Fat Gripz Extreme are IN-SANE.
They are BEASTS and if you haven’t mastered your lifts with the Original, you won’t be able to handle the Extreme… you won’t be able to handle anything close to your regular weights and I don’t want to hear your bitching :-)
Truth is, Fat Gripz Extreme aren’t for everybody. They are only for people who want seriously jackt arms.
If that’s you, then click below and order your very own pair of MUTANT MAKERS right now! You are going to be blown away when you see them!
- Turns any ordinary weightlifting handle into an Extreme thick handle.
- Increases grip strength and challenges your muscles in a new way.
- Bigger grip than the standard model = greater challenge & greater results.
- Works for nearly every pulling or pushing exercise in the gym.
- Made from a high density long lasting material.
Fat Gripz Extreme are a bar wrap that turns any standard bar or dumbell into a grip pounding thick handled monster. Use on your bars, dumbells, logs, pullup bars, cable attachements, or just about anything you can think of in the gym. Fat Gripz turn any exercise into a forearm and hand strength building variation that will challenge you in new ways. Great for grip guys as well as any athlete that requires a great grip - football, crossfit, mixed martial arts, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf...you name it, Fat Gripz will increase your performance! Made of a special high density material, Fat Gripz will stand up to the abuse you throw at them. These little guys are great and have a great track record for producing tremendous results! Fat Gripz Extreme are an eye catching bright orange and a whopping 2.75 inch diameter compared to their 2.25 inch little brother, the standard Blue Fat Gripz. Simply stated, Bigger Grip = Bigger Challenge & Better Results. If you thought the standard model was effective wait until you try the Extreme!
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches ; 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
"Great product, but buyer beware, these may be too extreme"
- These are exactly what they say they are - a huge version of Fat Gripz regular(the blue ones). I have been using the regular Fat Gripz for a couple months and thought that these would be a nice additional challenge. I have normal size hands and found it absurdly difficult to hang on to these, which is the point I guess. They will force you to grip like never before. My issue with them is that they are so hard to grip that I can barely use any weight at all, to the point that the workout is really only working the forearms. With regular Fat Gripz I had to drop my weight down some, but after using them for a while I can do almost the same amount of weight as I could before I got them and my forearms are much stronger. With these Extreme ones I don't think I will ever get anywhere near my usual workout weight amounts. For me these are good for working the forearms, but I'm sticking with the regular Fat Gripz for my normal workouts. If you have huge hands or have been using regular Fat Gripz for years maybe these are for you, but for the average person the regular Fat Gripz are the way to go. I can't fault the product because it's very high quality, is exactly as advertised, and works as promised, so I'm still giving it 5 stars even though it probably wont ever get much use.
"The name 'Extreme' says it all!"
- I've been using regular Fat Gripz in my exercise routine for some time now and have nothing but great things to say about them! Fat Gripz are by far the most economical/versatile solution as opposed to purchasing actual "ridiculously expensive" thick bars. I have large hands and even though Fat Gripz pose quite the challenge for me, I knew I could benefit from something larger in diameter. I happened to stumble upon the Fat Gripz Extremes a few months ago and immediately purchased a set of them. I've been "extremely..get it?"..impressed with this product! They are build like tanks..just as the originals...and I love the new color! Using the Fat Gripz Extremes is an insanely intense experience!..lol..I love how pumped my forearms are after only a few reps with them! I've been alternating between the Extremes and the originals depending on what exercises I'm doing and I've already noticed major improvements. I highly recommend Fat Gripz Extremes or the original Fat Gripz to anyone wanting to take their grip strength training to the next level!