WODshop.com (Work Out of the Day) is dedicated to serving the CrossFit community by delivering high quality products all in one place. We strive to enhance the lives of others through health & fitness.
The WODshop story
It was 2007 when founder Jerry Lamigo first heard about CrossFit. His curiosity quickly turned into a passion as he became a CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer. Since receiving his certification in 2009, he has been a trainer at 5 CrossFit Gyms all throughout California including Diamond Bar CrossFit.
As the community exploded over the years, Jerry noticed a growing amount of CrossFit-inspired companies spring to life. A great new product would appear at the gym and the question that was always asked was, “Where’d you get that??”. He discovered that there was (and is) a fundamental need to have a central place to get the best equipment, apparel, gear, and everything else to help CrossFitters perform better. This problem quickly turned into an opportunity to serve the CrossFit community and WODshop was born.
WODshop is driven with the purpose of serving this extraordinary community as it grows larger and deeper. We feel profoundly fortunate to be part of a global movement and are committed to increasing the quality of life of our communty.
WODshop Core Values
- Love & Support Our Community - We believe that the CrossFit community is the backbone of this sport. It's the collection of individuals we call our "family" and the gym that we often call our "second home", that makes that makes this culture so amazing. We seek to be an integral part of this growing community because without you, we simply cannot exist.
- C.A.N.I (Constant And Never-ending Improvement) - WODshop is devoted to continuous improvements in every aspect. Whether it’s asking what we can do to further improve our customer experience or fostering the relationships with our suppliers, we strive to be better and outdo ourselves every single day.
- Have Fun, Do Great Things - The motto, “work hard, play hard” is in our DNA. We live to bring the best out of ourselves in work and in play. After all, what good is hard work if you can’t enjoy it along the way, right?
- Be a Force For Good - We are not retailers on a mission, we are missionaries who retail. We see a higher purpose than simply selling products and we intend on serving and being an integral part of this community of ours.
- Set a New Standard, Lead the Way - As CrossFit grows we aim to grow with it, leading the way for the increasing number of CrossFit-related vendors. We uphold and maintain the highest standards for ourselves as individuals and as a company.